As an accredited Foresight Practitioner I am also able to offer a comprehensive fertility programme for couples having trouble conceiving. This programme makes use of homeopathy, Bach flower remedies and nutritional supplements alongside general advice in order to make sure that you are at your optimum health for conception.
“Over 75% of previously infertile couples have gone on to have babies using the foresight programme.”
With over 30 years of experience Foresight has developed a thoroughly researched and successful programme to optimize fertility and create health before conception occurs. Foresight is a registered charity and Nim Barnes who runs it is solely interested in the health interests of our future offspring.
Whilst you may be in a hurry to conceive it is advisable to wait a period of at least 3-4 months before trying to conceive once you have started the foresight programme in order to make sure that the sperm are of optimum quality and health. Some couples can also find that this takes the pressure off a bit and provides a little breathing space to enjoy other aspects of life together.
The foresight programme consists of:
- Free introductory phone call – to discuss your individual circumstances and any questions you may have.
- First Appointment of approximately 90 mins with both partners together in order to assertain any health problems, habits or other priorities to kick start the programme cost – £90 to include all homeopathic remedies and Bach flower remedies necessary.
- At this point a hair sample may also be sent off for a mineral/ toxicity analysis – £45 per person or £80 per couple
- 2nd appointment – one month later – 30 – 45 mins – couples are seen on an individual basis – £45 per person
- 3rd appointment – one month later – 30- 45 mins – couples are once again seen on an individual basis – £45 per person.
- 4th – 6th appointment – 30 – 45 mins – it will now usually only be necessary to see the female partner – £45 per appointment